Thank you for choosing us as your vision care provider. We are honored to be trusted with the vision and ocular health needs of your whole family.
Our Doctors base their thorough evaluation of your eyes on your specific needs. For example, we offer Ultrawide Field Retinal photos as an option for you, rather than having a dilation. These photos provide a view of the peripheral retina without any discomfort or downtime for you.
We also have the latest Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT) technology, which aids us in diagnosing ocular disease at an earlier stage and is also helpful in assessing effectiveness of treatments. This is especially useful for people with a family history of eye disease or people that have systemic illness.
• Acuity-Distance, Intermediate and Up-Close: Visual Acuity (sharpness, clearness)
• Focusing Skills: The ability of the eyes to maintain clear vision at varying distances.
• Eye Tracking and Fixation Skills: The ability of the eyes to look at and accurately follow an object.
• Binocular Fusion: The ability to use both eyes together at the same time.
• Stereopis: Binocular depth perception.
• Convergence and Eye Teaming Skills: The ability of the eyes to aim, move and work as a coordinated team.
• Color Vision: The ability to differentiate colors.
• Reversal Frequency: Confusing letters or words (b, d p, q: saw, was etc.)
• Visual Memory: The ability to store and retrieve visual information.
• Visual Form Discrimination: The ability to determine if shapes, colors, sizes, positions, or distances are the same or different.
• Visual Motor Integration: The ability to combine visual input with other sensory input.