Visual Care Providers in Scottsdale, AZ
Northsight Vision Care in Scottsdale, AZ, works with a wide range of vision insurance providers, including Medicare. If you need assistance understanding your current plan, contact our vision center today—our knowledgeable team is always available to answer your questions.
Health insurance has become increasingly complicated. We’re here to help. We will bill your visit directly to your insurance provider for all covered services, if you supply us with an updated proof of insurance prior to each visit. We will need to verify your elegibility prior to your visit, otherwise services will be billed as out of network. Copay and fees for non-covered services are payable at time of service.
• Aetna Vision
• Cigna Vision
• Vision Care Direct
• Vision Service Plan
• UHC Vision
* We are not in network with Davis Vision
• Aetna (Check with us prior to your visit, as we are not providers for all of their plans)
• BCBS of AZ (possibly BCBS from other states, but MUST be verified with insurer prior to the visit.)
* We are not in network with United Health Care Medical Plans.
* We are not Medicare Advantage Providers, but we may be able to help you find you find Vision Co-Insurance associated with your Advantage Plan.
We are happy to file in-network claims for you, but the remaining balance is your responsibility. Any amount not covered by your insurance policy is due after your first invoice from our billing department. Please note that some services provided are not covered by some insurances. We will do our best to explain your coverage at the time of service.
Don't believe the idea that Big Box Stores and Online Retailers equal better prices or better products. We don't "sell" our patients glasses or contacts. We educate our patients on what products work best for their optical needs and let you decide. We constantly compare our pricing with other retailers for both glasses and contact lenses to ensure you are getting a fair price for quality products.